No. 015 of 207
This vehicle was donated to the Martin Auto Museum by Drue Nixon.
The Buick Master Six was built from 1925 to 1928. Buick coined the name
"Master Six" for the high-end cars powered by a 77-horsepower engine released the year before. The Master Six was available on a 120-inch or 128-inch platform. Both Buick's Standard Six and Master Six were dramatically restyled for 1928.

They were given plain crown fenders, bullet-type headlights, sculpted cowl, hood and radiator contours and a reconfigured chassis which allowed the bodies to be built lower. Engineering advances also accompanied the 1928 models, with such improvements as an H-pattern shifter, hydraulic shock absorbers and a revised valve design.
Buick produced 102,409 of the Master Six models in 1928.
239 cubic-inch engine
77 horsepower
3-speed transmission
3,466 pounds
Pre-War Classics / 1916–1941











